Random Stuff !!

Friday, January 2, 2009

"The water is burning me while it's healing everybody else  " ...*sigh* 


totally in my dying-to-watch-soon list Or a one-time-watchable movie 


2-17 again .. really wish I could turn back time and be 17 again to fix, adjust, catch up with a lotta things I've missed ..!! 



5-They came from upstairs ...I'm listing it just for my lil sisters , they totally in love with ashley tisdale 



8-The princess and the frog ... Disney ! 


10-He's just not that into you .. Based on best selling book!!! 

11-possession ... although , I hate sarah Michael giller , but this one seems interesting 

12- Unborn... I hate it just by a lil glimpse... I don't know about you ! 

These are what I found so far.. ! and enjoy it , while you're sipping your coffee or whatever ! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

helloo0o0 there how r u doing !! loved ur cutie blog , and yeah same with me i really wanna go back to 17 :(


AD_Queen

Anonymous said...

From your list. I want to watch The Ugly Truth and The Echo. I hope inshallah I'll get it.

Miss Nana said...

wow!!!
can't wait to watch'em ..thet r very cool..I'm so so so excited, dear!