Love or Property ..?

Monday, October 6, 2008



Have you ever ask yourself what would you prefer when you're being in love with someone who is less than your social life level, who's poor or not as your rich level.. who-as he imagined- can makes you happy with his love but, not with money..!
a Scene in the movie " Becoming Jane " was the question that captured our senses-me and the girls-.

For the ones who didn't see the movie:
the scene was between Jane and her lover , he was very poor and he was responsible of his family , he has an uncle who is rich but, he didn't help him. However, he made his mind to watch over his family , but, unfortunately he loved "jane" who was from a well off family -way better than him- , so once they agreed in escaping. but, at that time she wasn't acknowledged with his situation by being the only one in his family who can take care of them. So she was hesitating and then she made her mind in renouncing her love and living with memories only ... !
What do you think of her reaction ? Do you prefer -when you're in her situation- leaving your love or living with this poor and responsible lover?
Tough Question I know .. but tell me your opinion, please !
In my point of view , she deserve to take a bow because of her brave step. Love will wither by the time passing and she will live in a place she's not welcomed at, he can't make her happy whatever he tries to do, and she will never stand being in a situation she wasn't in before and she's not forced to. The big reason for making me in her side, that I know in the end he'll hate her because she'll be a burden in his shoulder. we can't blame him Because he won't bear the stress of life and it's not certain that his situation will be better..!
Do you agree or disagree? Very Excited to read yours..

Arrivederci per ora..( Bye For Now..) !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually yelled at the screen when I saw that scene! WHY DID SHE LEAVE HIM? 7araaam! And not just because it was James McAvoy who played the role ;) I kept thinking over and over what I would do if I were her, but I couldn't put myself in her shoes. But I think she could've helped, done anything, but not make both of them miserable.
Oh I hate sad endings :(
And by the way, I've always dreamt of marrying a poor guy lol :D my friends make fun of me when I tell them about my dream future hehe.

Miss Nana said...

basicly I love JANE AUSTEN , so when I saw her movie I was excited to watched it as soon as I cold , It's really a GREAT FABILUS movie , about that scene . when I saw it at the first I screamed cauz I shocked from what she did because they were a good couple ,I TOUCHED from the whole scene , actully the whole story .
any way , what she did is so amazin she was so strong to did that, I clap my hand for her she is so brave to did what she did , right?
If I were her may be I do like her but I'm not so brave May be I cant
but in the end I'm like her I don't want to be burden ! cause it's Like what you said The Love is gonna wither like a flower if we didnt take care of it !

Silent Night said...

Well, pinkish , than for sharing with your opinion ..!

It was a sad ending and really tragic that she didn't marry after all ..!

enshallah you'll not put in situation like this ..

hahaha..LoL Are you for real ?

anyway you're unique for dreaming about poor guy and maybe you have a point..

miss nana, it really was a touching movie., so you agree with me, that's good :D ..

enshallah your love life won't be something like this.. thanx for sharing with your opinion